Thursday 6 October 2011

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Review

I'm the first to admit it, I'm a bit of a lip balm junkie. I need to have something to slather on my lips on me at all times. When I was a kid, I was all about the Lip Smackers, which did little to hydrate, and usually (yet always disappointingly) tasted like a crayon. Then I grew into Blistex, which was alright, but it seemed like I was always reapplying. Then, I found this!




If there were angels around, they'd be singing.



Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. This stuff is amazing. It hydrates, it stays on, it tastes lightly of mint. It's perfect. If I apply in the morning, I won't have to reapply until I go to bed. And even then, I think it's just out of habit more than anything.

I can eat with this on, I can drink with this on, I can brush my teeth with this on, and my lips will continue to feel (and look!) hydrated.

The formula isn't at all shiny or sticky and it has no color, so it's great for boys who don't love pink glittery lips. It also works well under lipstick.



Also available in a tin, if you're into that.


Burt's Bees only uses all natural ingredients in their products, so you can be sure you're not eating some crazy chemical if you happen to lick your lips. Obviously, the "all natural" factor boosts the price a little bit, but it will last forever. I've had my tube since Christmas 2010 and I'm sure I'm not even a quarter of the way through, because it still feels full.

I'm also a big fan of the yellow tube. It makes for easy finding when it slips into the dark abyss that is the bottom of my purse. There is not one thing wrong with this product. It truly is the perfect lip balm.

Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm is available at most drugstores, or can be purchased for $4.49 here.


No comments:

Post a Comment