Saturday 15 October 2011

EOS Lip Balm Review

Shoot guys, I'm really failing on the "new post" front. I'll try to be better! Today's post is about the EOS lip balm sphere. I'm sure most of you have already heard of them if not tried them, but I'm pretty new to them, and am still in love.

Swoooooooooooon.


I thought I had lost my beloved Burt's Bees lip balm (turns out my boyfriend had taken it), so I went to the drugstore to pick up a new one, and found these! I heard a lot of good things about them, so thought I'd give them a try. They're all natural and 95% organic. They glide on smooth, the flavor (I got sweet mint) isn't too strong, but strong enough that you know it's there, they aren't sticky or waxy or any other bad things that lip balms tend to be.

The packaging is unique, and kind of adorable. Though they would be a little bulky if you wanted to stick it in your pocket, they would be perfect for the bedside table, desk, or purse!

I got mine for $3.90 at PharmaPlus. But if you want to order online, they are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment