Monday 31 October 2011

The PERFECT lotion.

I live in Canada, where you're swimming in humidity in the summer, and doing everything in your power to not dry up into dust in the winter. Now that cooler weather is upon us (no snow yet though, thankfully!) my skin has been itchy and flakey and all together disgusting.

Enter: Baby lotion.

This ain't your baby's baby lotion.


I don't have any children or infant nieces or nephews, or any reason to ever be in the baby isle, so I was totally unaware that Johnson's is now making baby lotion that doesn't smell like babies! Lucky for me, my drugstore put out an end display that caught my eye. I picked up the Shea and Cocoa Butter version, but there are also Vanilla Oatmeal, Lavender, and Apple-Honey versions. They are all safety-sealed, so I can't comment on any of the scents except for the one I got, but mine smells a bit like how you'd expect a lightly scented green apple hand soap to smell. It's fresh, clean and not overpowering.

This stuff is totally non-greasy. And it absorbs crazy super fast. And it has made my hands, arms, and legs softer than I've felt them in years. The bottle promises to maintain moisture for 24 hours, and it totally does! It also doesn't leave that weird lotion filmy feeling all over your skin.

Along with the lotion, each scent has a matching body wash, which I am considering picking up. I'll let you all know how that one goes!

Johnson's baby lotion can be purchased for $4-5 at drugstores. Click here for more info, or to purchase online.

No comments:

Post a Comment