Wednesday 5 October 2011

Revlon Crazy Shine Review + Pictures

For my first official review, I decided to go with a product that completely blew me away the first time I tried it.  I'm a nail polish-picker by nature. I can't help it! I love the extra shine on my fingers but as soon as there's a chip, I'm picking the stuff off. Enter the Crazy Shine. The Revlon Crazy Shine is a tear-drop-shaped sponge with a green rough buffer side, and a smooth white "crazy shine" side.  To make your nails crazy shiny, all you have to do is lightly buff your nails, then rub the crazy shine side of the sponge over them a few times. It's seriously this easy, and the shine for me usually lasts about a week... And it's totally impossible to pick off!

I took pictures before, during and after my Crazy Shine experience, so you could all see how well it works.

These were my nails before. A little banged up, but not bad.


After I buffed.


After I shined! The angle of my camera really shows my poor
dented thumb nail, but really, this thing is amazing.


Depending where you shop, the Crazy Shine will range from around $2.50 - $5.99.  The consistently cheapest place I have found it is at Wal Mart, where it is usually around the $3.00 mark.

The Revlon Crazy Shine is available for purchase here.

No comments:

Post a Comment